Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Congratulations on Your Engagement!

Hello ribbon lovers.  I hope you are all enjoying the January Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I love pink, so I'm in heaven this month.
My niece got engaged in December and I'm so excited for her.  I decided to honor the occasion with a pretty floral engagement card and this pretty new Tallulah Frill Layering frame die was perfect for an engagement card along with some pretty Mulberry Paper Roses and a gorgeous pink bow.
What better reason to pull out the Mulberry Paper Roses than an engagement card and I had the perfect sentiment in a stamp set from Inspired by Stamping.
I topped the card off with a pretty bi-color bow created on my Bow-it-All V3.0 Tool using two of the ribbons from the January Ribbon Club Assortment.  This assortment is themed for Valentines Day, but all the ribbons work perfectly well for other occasions too.  When is pink not a great color option?!!  The center of the bow is adorned with a pretty Heart Shaped Pearl Embellishment.

For a video tutorial on how to make this pretty bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you liked my card.  For more information on the other products used on this card, please head over to my Make Time to Craft Blog.  Happy crafting!


2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say