Sunday, July 23, 2017

Seasons Greetings Christmas in July Shaker Tag

Well helloooo there Paper Peeps. Ginny here with another installment of Christmas in July and this time I'm using a garden full of flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon along with trims of course.
 This is just so cheerful and sweet. I stamped and colored those little images. I do love to color.
Did I mention this is a shaker tag? I'm slightly obsessed with them right now.  Inside are coordinating sequins and Shaved Ice. These little cuties were a bit lost on the busy background pattern so layered in a bit of a snowy border hill for them to stand on.

So. Many. Flowers. isn't the burlap trim a wonderful texture behind the snowflake printed satin?
I added a bit of tinsel trim for extra sparkle and included a twine loop to hang.

Really Reasonable Ribbon~  Tea Rose in Red 40 mm, White Open Roses 15mm, Sweetheart Blossoms in Red, Spiral Stamens in Red, Burlap Center Stitch Red, Snowflakes on Red Satin, Scor-Tape, Tombow 3D Foam Tabs.

Okay that's all for me. Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say