Friday, July 14, 2017

Happy Birthday


For our July Blog Hop, please click HERE or scroll down.

Hello crafty friends and Happy Friday to you all! Today's card is a super fun birthday card created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful satin ribbon that came in last month's Ocean Breeze Assortment. I love the colors in this club assortment and customers with addresses in the USA can still grab it through the end of July!
 I made my big bow using the satin, and love how it turned out. Easy when you use the beautiful and nice ribbons that Bonnie carries over at the Really Reasonable Ribbon shop. I also used the foam tabs that can be found here.

The flowers were made using dies and coordinating design paper. I did use the Glass flower technique that I do on a lot of my flowers. I love how these look in person. Not like paper :) heheheh For the centers I chose to use some of my beads from my collection. I have hundreds of these that I ended up with from my moms best friend.

The stamp is from The Project Bin, and it is super cute. I did the stamping with the Mini Misti tool. Love that tool for stamping. I have to say you never get a bad stamped image using this - what a life saver .

The design paper is from American Crafts, and I added sewing to complete my card for today.
I hope you enjoyed my post for today! Thank you for stopping by!
hugs to all!

Cheryl

5 comments :

  1. Oh so pretty! Love the colors and your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty! Love the colors and your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the gorgeous layers, the pretty striped flowers & the gorgeous teal ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your "glass" flowers and gorgeous turquoise bow!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say