Monday, July 3, 2017

Blushing Rose Birthday Wishes

 Hello everyone, and Happy Monday to you all! Today I have a special card I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the gorgeous Delicate Satin Stitched Ribbon. I LOVE this card and it was designed for a special person in my life, my Mom!  :) This year we will be gone on her birthday and we always celebrate our birthdays together, as hers is the day before mine.... hehehehehe

I started out by using the gorgeous design papers from Our Daily Bread Designs, and OMGoSH this has to be one of my favorite collections. Not sure if they still sell it, but if they do I might have to pick up another pack.

For the bow I chose to use some Satin Delicate Stitched that I keep in large jars on my work area.  These are ribbons that I have received recently, and love to use them first :)  This one can be found here with tons of other gorgeous colors! This one is Coral Rose, there is a lighter one too that is absolutely beautiful!

My 3-D layers were done using RRR Foam Tabs found here.

My flowers & leaves were made using Cheery Lynn Dies. and using distress inks. I really love how this card turned out for today.

Thank you so much for stopping by, and please do let me know what you think of my card for today! I always love to read your comments!

Hugs to all!
Cheryl

2 comments :

  1. Wow, how stunning! Love the stitching around the edges, the beautiful green tone with the coral, the beautiful ribbon & flowers. Your Mom will cherish this.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say