Monday, October 10, 2016

Special Delivery

Hi, everyone!  It's Karen Letchworth and today it's my turn to share a project using some awesome products from Really Reasonable Ribbon, so I thought I'd get a jump start on Christmas and create some gift-giving ideas to help inspire you to start on some of your Christmas gift-giving projects as well.  I created a card and a treat bag filled with candies to make a lovely gift set, and Really Reasonable Ribbon can help you do this as well.
My card was made using lots of fun products including patterned papers, stickers, journalling cards, and ephemera pieces; but I also incorporated lots of other cute items. There's a cute white doily, a rub-on, a berry branch, an ephemera tag, and all my great Really Reasonable Ribbon goodies including a bow I tied using their 3/8" Black and White Plaid Houndstooth RibbonCherry Baker's Twine, and an adorable Ivory Sweetheart Blossom in the center of the ribbon.  I also added a black star stick pin to add an extra pop of color.
I decorated a gift bag, and filled it with green mints.  The top of it is decorated with a white doily, some ephemera pieces, and again lots of great Really Reasonable Ribbon goodies including Lipstick Red Seam BindingIvory Seam BindingBlack Licorice Baker's TwineChristmas Baker's Twine, and a Red Sweetheart Blossom.  All the Really Reasonable Ribbons work together so nicely to help showcase all your projects beautifully.  I just love how Really Reasonable Ribbon helps me make such gorgeous projects!
There are lots of great new Embellishments at Really Reasonable Ribbon as well, and lots of sweet little Mulberry Flowers to accent them nicely.  My cards always look so much sweeter once I've adorned them with some fabulous goodies from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  You can stop by the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog every day to get lots of great inspiration and ideas, and there's always a FUN CHALLENGE taking place on the RRR Blog as well.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a great week.  We look forward to seeing you soon over at Really Reasonable Ribbon, and we're always here to help inspire you and answer any questions you might have about the wonderful products they carry.  There's ALWAYS something exciting happening at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Thanks for stopping by,
Karen

1 comment :

  1. This is a stunning card! I like everything about it! x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say