Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Christmas Tag Set

Is everyone ready for the monthly RRR Blog Hop tomorrow featuring the Traditional Christmas themed Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon?

Well, if you are not, I'll whet your appetite a little with a quick and easy Christmas tag set.

Not a member yet?
You will begin with this gorgeous holiday themed assortment that has 9 styles and 17 yards of ribbon and trim.
Each month you will receive a new color or holiday themed ribbon assortment.
What a fun way to build your ribbon stash and try new ribbon styles.
GIFT MEMBERSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE.

Here is a photo of both the front and back of my tags.  Making up some tags ahead of time will have you ready to roll when it's time to wrap those gifts.
This is a photo of the set of 6 tags.  The tags are just several die cut layers.  I created the back To/From side on my computer and printed it out and then die cut.  I threaded a piece of the 5/8" Christmas Traditions Plaid Ribbon from the October Ribbon Club Assortment through the hole I created at the top.  I then tied a bow around the base of the ribbon using Gold Metallic String.  I added a length of the gold string to the back as well which is what will be used to attach the tag to the gift.
The centers of the snowflakes are embellished with a 12mm Clear Flatback Rhinestone Faceted Gems.  Be sure to take a look at the new Embellishment section at Really Reasonable Ribbon for a HUGE variety of fun and hard to find embellishments at 'Really Reasonable' prices.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my tags, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say