Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Peace Card


I love working with ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and especially using the stunning July Club Assortment ribbons called "Pink and Purple Collection"  from the Really Reasonable Ribbon on-line store  I am using the 5/8" Lattice Print Satin Ribbon Geranium Pink ribbon from this July Club Assortment.  

5/8" Lattice Print Satin Ribbon Geranium Pink



I couldn't have made these bows without the Zutter Bow It All bow maker at Really Reasonable Ribbon and the wonderful Scor Tape from Really Reasonable Ribbon to attach my ribbon and bow onto the card.  I love using this Scor Tape since I can arrange my bow on this tape as well as remove it a few times and the tape remains sticky.  

Other supplies:
Wee digi Stamp - Peace
Sue Wilson Designs - Pierced Rectangle
La La Land - Heart Banner
Stampin Up card stock
Bazzill card stock

Thank you for stopping by and I always appreciate comments.  Come join the fun with Really Reasonable Ribbon challenges and you might become the next winner.  The Really Reasonable Ribbon design team really appreciates all of your comments as well as seeing your beautiful cards posted on these challenges.  Our design team members have new cards posted each day on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Facebook and Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog of inspiring ways of using these gorgeous ribbons along with the other stunning flowers and supplies to give your card that "WOW!" look.  


Nancy Hill, Design Team
Really Reasonable Ribbon 

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say