Friday, July 8, 2016

Botanical Gated Tag Card

Hi Y'all,

Hope you are having a great week. I am sharing a card I created with this really pretty ribbon from the Reasonable Ribbon shop. I just love this white pleated ribbon - it's so pretty. You can find it at Really Reasonable Ribbon Store - Sheer Box Pleats White. It is super easy to work with and perfect for making little flowers for your projects. I had so much fun using this ribbon for this project.

Here is the card I created -

For my card I used this beautiful white pleated ribbon as a rosette for the
 top of the tag card, I used the ribbon as edging around the chipboard and as a holder. 
Don't you think it looks so pretty against the pretty colors of the design papers? 
I think it really brings out the blues and pinks.


I used two tags and cut one in half to make this tag card. On the front of the card 
you can see the white ribbons creates a beautiful edging along the chipboard, but 
when you open the card as you can see on the right side the 
ribbon creates a nice edging on the inside too. 

You can see here how I used the ribbon as little holder. I just looped it and adhered the 
ends to the top of the tag and added a precious Pink SweetBlossom flower 

I also used some of the ribbon on the little tags I created.
It's really a lovely accent to these little tags.

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you get to stop by Really Reasonable Ribbon to see all the beautiful ribbons. Also we still have our Flower Challenge going, you have a few days left so hurry and upload your gorgeous projects with Flowers. :D 

Have a good day and Hugs,
Deborah xxx

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say