Sunday, May 8, 2016

Vintage Floral ATC's

Hi all,

It's Deborah here today with my very first post here on Really Reasonable Ribbon. Yea! I am so happy to belong to such a wonderful group of ladies and I look forward to sharing my creations with you all.

I am so happy to be sharing a few ATC's (Artist Trading Cards are 2 1/2 by 3 1/2). I made from using a few of the fabulous ribbons from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store.

For the base of each ATC I used a 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 cardboard, then adhered the 2 1/2 inch Cotton Blend Print Ribbon to the cardboard with score tape.
*** I did a splash of white paint on top of the Cotton Blend Print Ribbon and the edges.

This one I used the Vintage Pink Floral ribbon for 
the background & leaves I just placed around
the ATC and added my flowers. 
The lace is adhered with glue and I added small pearls. 

 For this one I used the Vintage Garden
Cotton Blend Ribbon. I used a bit of 
white paint on the background over 
the ribbon and added the pretty Rose, 
which I painted and spritzed with pearl spray.  
 Adhered the beautiful Arianna Crochet Lace.

The last one I used Vintage Garden, so pretty I 
just love these Cotton Blend Printed Ribbons. 
Added the Arianna Crochet Lace, which I folded
 the edge of the lace behind the ATC.
To finish it off I added the cute little 
Sweetheart Blooms at the bottom. 

Here is a picture of all three. If you would like
to see close up pictures you are welcome to visit my blog. 


Here is what I used -
2 1/2 in Cotton Blend     2 1/2 in Cotton Blend   Leaves Parrot Green
Vintage Garden              Vintage Pink Floral

2-1/2 Inch Cotton Blend Vintage Garden Print Ribbon    2-1/2 Inch Cotton Blend Vintage Pink Floral Ribbon         Leaves, Parrot Green

Arianna Natural Crochet lace         Trellis Roses mixed pink tones
Arianna Natural Crochet Lace         Wild Orchid Craft Trellis Roses Mixed Pink Tones   

Sweetheart Blossoms mixed colors
Wild Orchid Craft Sweetheart Blossoms Mixed Colors

Well I hope you all liked my ATC's and hope you were inspired to try something new with using these beautiful Cotton Blended Printed Ribbons, they are so beautiful and fun. I appreciate you all stopping by.
Wishing you a great day and Stay Crafty
Deborah xxx

4 comments :

  1. These are all very nice indeed. Lovely ATCs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Trading cards!!!! And Congratulations and Welcome to the team!!! Super EXCITING!!!! :) Your work is beautiful!!
    hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say