Sunday, April 3, 2016

Thinking of You Now and Always

Hi friends.  We have a bright and colorful Ribbon Club Assortment for you this month from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I'm just LOVING it!!

This bright and bold April Ribbon Club Assortment mixes red and turquoise for a striking look.  These colors work really well together or can be used separately if you prefer.
Not a member yet?  JOIN TODAY and begin with this awesome assortment.  What a fun way to build your ribbon stash and try out new ribbon prints and textures.  Treat yourself!

The beautiful flowers and honeycomb background were created with dies from Cheery Lynn Designs.
My bi-color double-loop bow was made with two of the styles from the April Ribbon Club Assortment and the bow was created on my Bow-it-All V2.0.

For a video tutorial on how to create this beautiful bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on this card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

3 comments :

  1. Wow so totally stunning is your card and the ribbons are gorgeous as are the flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers and the card is beautiful along with the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, I just got my ribbon assortment in the mail today, and I just had to tell you how much I enjoy opening it and seeing all the delicious ribbons you choose for us each month! I love my ribbon club! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say