Monday, March 28, 2016

Floral Slatted Basket

Hi everyone! Leslie here, sharing a Really Reasonable Ribbon DT inspiration project with you today, an adorable slatted basket that could be used for just about any occasion! I used the Rosemary Natural Crocheted Lace and Burlap Center Stitch Green ribbon.


Of course, I created this fun multi-loop bow with my Bow-it-All v2.0. This basket needed a nice chunky bow to offset the flower die cuts, and I believe this fits the bill, lol! ;)


For more details and additional photos, please see my blog post at Love To Scrap!

I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to check out all the ribbon and crafty goodies and tools at Really Reasonable Ribbon! The amazing selection of products, awesome prices, fast shipping and great customer service will definitely keep you coming back! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

2 comments :

  1. this is so cute! what a great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful basket and love the bow. Very creative and well done!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say