Thursday, August 27, 2015

Fall Gift Bag and Card Set

Hi Crafty RRR fans, it's Teresa here today to share an idea for a quick gift bag and card to give filled with maybe some yummy homemade jam and cookies for this fall.  I was thinking if you wanted to share some of those homemade goodies with the neighbors, this would be a fun bag to send them over in and of course it has gorgeous ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon to make it that much more extra special too.
For my project I used papers from Basic Grey's Vivienne, Herbs and Honey papers and Picadilly stickers. I loved the rich fall country colors of these and they all worked really well together.  And for my ribbons I used some "Sheer Ombre Ribbon" and a little bit of "Crochet Lace" for the top.  On the mini card I used "cream seam binding ribbon".
Here is a quick closeup of the sheer ombre ribbon.  It's really gorgeous and comes in so many colors and would be really pretty on so many projects.  I hope you like it too.  Thanks so much for stopping over today and have a really great Thursday making something fun :)

3 comments :

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this project so much!!! I would drop dead if someone gifted me this! Let alone the gift inside, this is a prize!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say