Saturday, June 20, 2015

Shabby Birds and Flowers Card


Hey there Peeps! I hope you are all enjoying your week. We've been super busy with the kiddos activities....I'm just running in circles. I do have time though to share a very vintagy card I created with Really Reasonable Ribbon trims and Crafty Secrets printed papers and images.
Oh how I love a shabby card!!!!
Pink Chevron Striped Twill topped with Ivory Burlap String look super sweet on this color scheme. I've also got a few loopy bows of  Ivory Jute String tucked in. That fabulous  textural element comes from layering Ivory Netting and Chloe Crocheted Lace.
I heavily distressed and inked the edges of the printed paper then stitched it with coordinating thread.
I added a nice subtle detail by Stickling the printed flowers then adding pretty pink roses and White Sweetheart Blossoms.
Crafty Secret Supplies...Birds & Bloom~Brown Wood Flowers, Birds-Roses, Golden Blooms
CS2 Flower 012 Floral Art Clear Art Stamps

Okay that's all for me wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : )G

1 comment :

  1. Super gorgeous! I love the birds and all of the beautiful flowers you put together.

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say