Saturday, December 20, 2014

Snow Much Fun by Jenn Cochran


Good morning friends and followers of Really Reasonable Ribbon.  So glad you could join me on this last Saturday before Christmas.  I am Jenn Cochran from Jax Bean Stalks.  Today I have an adorable Christmas card to share with you.  It features several Really Reasonable Ribbon items.  Don't forget to scroll to the bottom to peek at my video on how I made this card!  Would LOVE a thumbs up if you like it!


I have a four layered bow on the front of this Gate Fold Window Card.  My 1st layer is a popular ribbon, It is 1.5" Circus Dots in Red.  Then I added Mini Pom Poms in red.  Next up is Swiss Dots in Apple Green.  Finally one of my favorite ribbons that Bonnie carries at RRR, 1/4" Chevron Striped Twill in Red.


I started off  by stapling my Circus dots into two loops, then I glued down the pom poms.  Next I made bows out of the Satin Swiss Dots and the Chevron Twill.  I layered them together with glue too.  Finally I added on the Maya Road Bingo piece.  


Thanks for joining me today.  Merry Christmas!


8 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say