Monday, December 15, 2014

Jolly Holly Days


Hi there crafty peeps!  It's Amber here, and I have another Holiday card to share with you today with beautiful lace from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


I created this card with the Home For the Holidays stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.  I colored the images with my Copic markers and fussy cut them out.  I then created a background sky with distress inks and the Stitched Slopes and Hills die from Simon Says Stamp.  The sentiment is from a Lawn Fawn stamp set called Deck the Halls.  I added finishing touches with some snow on the tree and then some sequins.

I wanted to add a pretty feminine touch to the card that would tie it all together.  I took some Karen Lace available in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store and created a bow with my Bow-It-All tool.  I hope you enjoy my simple but sweet holiday card.  Head on over to the store to scoop up some goodies to add a special touch to all of your Christmas cards this season.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say