Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Ladybug, Ladybug, Fly Away Home......


Hi everyone. Bonnie from Really Reasonable Ribbon here again today with a fun ladybug themed project.  Who doesn't love ladybugs?!


I may have gone just a teensy-weensy bit overboard with the ladybugs on this one, but I don't care because I love it!  I've had this design paper for ages and the new June Ribbon Club assortment goes perfectly with it.


Not a member of our RRR Ribbon Club yet?  Why not JOIN TODAY and begin with this fun June Ladybug and Butterflies themes ribbon pack?  This assortment has 9 styles and a total of 17 yards of ribbon and trim.  What a fun way to build your ribbon stash so that you'll always have the perfect ribbon for every project.


There is a layered ribbon strip across the middle of the card behind the sentiment made with 5/8" Coral Rose Checkerboard Satin and 3/8" Ladybug Grosgrain which are both from the June Ribbon Club Assortment.
The beautiful double-looped, double-layer bow was made on my Bow-it-All V2.0 with the White Sheer Striped Ribbon in the June assortment.


I had a few fun fiber flowers left from making my latest Bow-it-All video.  (Well, maybe I have a LOT of them - each video take multiple tries to get it the way I want it - lol).  Anyway, this worked well with the June assortment also.  I used the 5/8" red satin and the 5/8" Coral Rose Satin ribbons from the assortment and assembled it the same way I did in this VIDEO.  For the ribbon tails, the chevron print ribbon is printed on white grosgrain which was a little too bright, so I just toned it down a bit by sponging some Antique Linen distress ink over it which made it more of an ivory color to match the fibers.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have a crafty day!

~ Bonnie ~

2 comments :

  1. How cute is this... I love that ribbons this month and they go so well with the papers on the card!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say