Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wishing you a Happy Easter

Hi everyone.  
Bonnie from Really Reasonable Ribbon here today.

Since this is my last post before Easter, I wanted to show a quick and easy Easter card I made using Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments Collection 8 x 8 pad.

I love making beautiful, puffy double-loop bows for my projects with my Bow-it-All Tool.
For those of you just starting out, I really recommend using our Delicate Stitched Satin for your bows.  It makes beautiful bows, it's so easy to work with, and very economically priced.


I used some 1/4" Organza Ribbon to attach the sentiment at the bottom.  Just thread it though the holes in the grommet tag and wrap it around the card.
The little tag on the right side has Plum Baker's Twine and a 10mm White Open Rose attached.



Here is a little peek at the inside.



And now for my kitchen update.........

It's hurry up and wait time...... 
The vast majority is done, but we still have to do the tile back-splash, window trim, switch plate covers and most importantly, knobs!!

I can't tell you how frustrating it is to be unable to open many of the cabinets because there is nothing to hold on to!  I understand that we needed to wait until the granite counter was in to make sure we picked the right knobs to coordinate, BUT......
this girls patience has worn thin!!!!  lol


However, I do have a functioning sink now - see that water coming out of the faucet?  Yay!!


I didn't really move any of the stuff around (for the photo) that I have sitting on the counter temporarily - dishwasher is still not totally hooked up - but you can see the beautiful granite counter top.  
Ain't it gorgeous??!!!

More soon on the kitchen progress.  
We are going to get as much done as possible by Easter, but I'm thinking it won't be finished.  That's okay though.  We are hosting Easter, but it will just be family.  They will love it even if it's not totally completed.

Thanks for stopping by today!

~ Bonnie ~

Card Supplies:  
Ribbon:  Really Reasonable Ribbon
Design Paper:  Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments Collection
Spellbinders Grommet Tags
Sizzix floral embossing folder
Other:  10mm White Open Rose, Scor-Tape, Candi-Fix Foam Pads, Bow-it-All Tool

6 comments :

  1. Such an awesome card here. I also just love that collection from G45 too and love how you made this one, so beautiful.
    I absolutely LOVE your new kitchen too and that counter is really to die for, so gorgeous. I really hope for you, that you´ll be able to get it finished for Easter, as I can still remember, how it felt, when we did the same, even it´s many years ago now, so we could probably soon need to do it all over again LOL.
    Have a very HAppy Easter to you and everyone else there and enjoy the family time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bonnie, your Easter card is absolutely gorgeous!! I love your wonderful lilac double bow along with the dainty coordinating twine on the tag! So charming with the G45 paper too! This is something to be treasured!
    Wow, your kitchen is beautiful!!! I LOVE your granite countertops--soooo fabulous!!! I'm glad that you will be at least almost settled by this weekends festivities and how neat to have this lovely new kitchen to enjoy!! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration today Bonnie! Have a great afternoon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love your wonderful double bow. Your new kitchen looks perfectly,the granite countertops is fab. hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie I just love your card you can't go wrong with graphic 45 your bow is gorgeous what a great keepsake card. Your kitchen is looking good can't wait to see the finished product I'm sure no more than you have a ver Happy Easter and I'm sure all will go well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Easter Card, Bonnie! I love the lilac bow and the other touches of lavender - one of my favorite colors. Your kitchen is gorgeous! Lucky, Bunny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...stunning work in the kitchen....and on the card. I know you'll be so happy to be done with this!!! Happy Easter, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say