Thursday, April 17, 2014

Sweetheart Blossoms

Hello everyone, and Happy Thursday to all! Today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Beautiful Ribbon,Lace,Flowers, and Leaves that Bonnie carries in the shop.

I chose to use the Green Gingham, and Noelle Lace together for this card. I bunched up the lace and used it behind the flower on my bow. The little darling flowers I used are the Sweetheart Blossoms, LOVE these! Of course they are my favorite flower :) I think I need every color....hehehehehe

The scripture I used is from Victorine Originals, and the design paper is from Pebbles. My card today was super simple to make, and took me no time at all.

Supplies Used:
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Gingham
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Noelle Lace
Really Reasonable Ribbon// Sweetheart Blossoms
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Leaves
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Scor-Tape 

Thank you for looking and have a super awesome day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment :

  1. What a lovely card I also love the sentiment have a Blessed Easter

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say