Thursday, April 3, 2014

Precious baby girl

 
 









 
 
My turn over here at the RRR blog today!  I go through creative spurts with mini albums.  They take a lot of time but once done, I feel like I really accomplished something.  Baby albums are some of my favorites to create.  This one uses lots of pretty papers from Martha Stewart and Crate Paper.  Very soft and girly.   I used old gingham fabric on it with stitching around the front frame, as accents on the inside, and on the back page.  The back is just as pretty as the front.  I sandwiched fleece and fabric to create a puffy heart.  I added a Maya road flower, snippets of vintage lace, and a colored stamped image from Crafty Secrets.  I also stitched up some index files and decorated them up and added them. Great place to add memorabilia, memories of baby, or snap shots not yet added to the book.   This is one of those projects so fun to add ribbons too...I used the burlap center stitch in pink on the ring clips as well as on the inside bottom on alternating pages, and plaid ribbon in pink,  and diamond satin pearl pink all on the ring clips.  I also used the Rachel white crochet lace on the bottom of some of the pages.  I love collecting little things to make each page precious...I added painted chipboard pieces that I gussied up with Crafty Secret stamps, flowers, banners, mini envelopes, and of course a few sweet pink buttons to tie it all together.  Lots of fun!  Hope you enjoy and get a few ideas for your next album!  hugs, cherry
                          

5 comments :

  1. Precious! I love how you created dimensional elements with soft texture and lots of pretty interest! Wonderful mini album, very inspiring and tfs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am unequivocally unspecified they on impute to lots of unorthodox articles in your blog than anybody else! Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo beautiful! I love all the fun textures, papers and embellishments...for sure a treasure! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is precious don't you think anything hand made for a baby is precious I love all the different elements you put on this album and of course the ribbon lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling and adorable baby girl album! I love all the ribbons and tine buttons. The images from Crafty Secrets are wonderful! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say