Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I Like You "A Watt" Card


Hello guys! Nicole here and today is my last post for Really Reasonable Ribbon. *sigh* It has been such a fun journey to be designing along with those awesome ladies in the team and Bonnie. I want to thank her for giving me such a wonderful job for the past few months! I thought my last project should truly reflect who I am 100%.  So here is another Clear and Simple Card (CAS) for you. 


This is a one layer card using 2 step stamp. I stamped the image right onto the cardstock and dressed it up with the Lemon Baker's Twine. I love how clean the card is and how it directs the focus right to the main image with the twine. 

Want a quick tip for making a perfect bow with baker's twine? 1) Make sure that the twine itself is not twisted when tying the bow. This will help you to create a perfect, full circle shaped bow. 2) If you want the trims to flow nicely, add a bit of multi-medium glue to the trim and rub with your fingers. Create the shape you want the trims to be and they will try in that shape. Than you have a perfectly shaped bow!! 

I hope you've enjoyed seeing my project here in RRR. Thank you so much for all the love you've shown and hope you have much more fun with new & returning design team members!!

Hugs,
Nicole


2 comments :

  1. Nicole, I have loved being on the team with you. I hope new horizons open up for you, and you find daily joy in your creative endeavors. I love your CAS style....and the bit of whimsy you build into each of your projects. Thanks for sharing the great tips for working with Baker's Twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole you will be missed I hope that maybe once in a while you will pop in as a guest good luck to you and your future endeavors

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say