Monday, April 7, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom (in-law)!

Hello again everyone.  
Bonnie here from Really Reasonable Ribbon today to share a birthday card I created for my Mother-in-Law.  Her birthday is today.

Happy Birthday Mom!
(see, still doing well with the on-time card making!!)


I used several ribbons from our fabulous April Ribbon Club Assortment to make this card.


The April assortment is a gorgeous yellow and gray mix.  One of my all time favorites!  It contains 9 styles and a total of 17 yards of ribbon and trim.  If you are not a member yet, sign up today and begin with this pretty mix.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I layered some ribbon from the April Ribbon Club Assortment across the middle through the sentiment and I made the gorgeous bow with my Bow-it-All Tool and added a pretty 10mm White Open Rose to the center of the bow to finish it off.

Here is a straight-on view.


Here you can see how I added a tiny bit of dimension by adding some Candi-fix Foam Pads under the sentiment.


Here is the inside with a little more ribbon across the center.  
This is a great way to use those really short ribbon pieces that you just can't bring yourself to throw out.


Thanks so much for stopping by. 
 I'll have a kitchen update on my next post.  We're getting there!

~ Bonnie ~

Supplies:
Stamps:  JustRite Stampers Grand Birthday Sentiments
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Recollections design paper and Coordinations cardstock
Dies:  Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large, Standard Circles Small and Labels 18

7 comments :

  1. Beautiful card and gorgeous ribbon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new club ribbons are fabulous. I love the pattern papers you used. Such a fabulous masculine birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bonnie I love this card I think yellow and grey go so well together and that April ribbon assortment is fab talk about feminine or masculine cards oh yeah nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the beautiful ribbon and fun papers:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card made me begin my subscription to the Monthly Ribbon Club. I've been thinking about it for several months...and I just had to have some of those beautiful yellows and grays! What a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stunning, Bonnie! I always love your ribbon club packages. You do a great job of putting together gorgeous ribbons that totally work together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Bonnie, this is not a card, it's a work of art to be cherished forever!!! This is absolutely stunning! I adore your gorgeous ribbon treatment with the sweet little white rose in the center of that fabulous bow! Your sweet MIL is sure to adore this at least as much as we do! It's wonderful and super inspiring! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say