Saturday, April 26, 2014

Faith Banner

Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a Pennant Banner called "Faith" made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Beautiful Seam BindingsLaceMini Pom Pom TrimLeavesSweetheart Blossom Flowers and Buttons that can be found at the RRR Store.

These are super fun and easy to make.  I made this one to hang in my Craft Room!
I bought the pennant shaped banner at the warehouse sale, and then glued the pieces to card stock, and cut to give a pink border to these. Then I added Really Reasonable Ribbon's Mini Pom Pom Trim in white to all of them. After that I punched out the scalloped circles and circles for the lettering and added those to each pennant. I used the Seam Binding and ruched it up and created little bows for the flowers and buttons. 

The lace I used I placed on a couple of the pennants, and also used it on the I pennant behind the scalloped circle by looping it. I also used some Pink and Moss Green Leaves on 2 of the pennants to create vines. You can see this in the photo above.
The Letters I used are Thickers, and I used the foam Grey, and a Pink.
Supplies Used:
Really Reasonable Ribbons/Moss Green Leaves, and Pink Leaves
Really Reasonable Ribbon/ Seam Binding in Charcoal, and Vivid Pink
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Gabrielle Off White Lace
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Mini Pom Pom Trim
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Sweetheart Flowers
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Buttons


Thank you all for looking and hope you enjoyed today's Post!
Have a lovely weekend!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments :

  1. This is so pretty! I love the pink and browns together. All your attention to detail is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the colors and embellishments. I am going to have to pin it. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous banner. I love it! Tfs Patricia B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your banners. The colors are just harmonious.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say